JOB OFFER: Nanny/PA | UAE
● Boy 6 months old
LOCATION: Abu Dhabi, UAE + occasional travels
● Salary £2400-2800 net/month (depends on candidate’s experience and qualifications)
● Accommodation provided (to be discussed with the candidate): either Live-in (room with an en suite bathroom) or Live-out (rent covered by the family)
● Health Insurance
● Annual Performance Bonus
● Travel expenses
WORKING HOURS: 5 ½ days/week
START DATE: Flexible, family will wait for the right candidate
JOB DESCRIPTION: Lovely family from Abu Dhabi, is seeking educated, organised, peaceful and loving Nanny to look after boy age 6 months. The family is looking for someone reliable, kind and creative, focused on child’s holistic development (physical, educational, social). Nanny must have muck-in attitude, be energetic, willing to perform her duties independently, caring person who loves working with children, looking for a long-term commitment (min 12 months). The nanny will be required to do some PA’s duties such as small errands, reservations, bookings for the mother. Team player essential, family employs housemaid who performs all household chores and cooking.
● Children related duties: meeting boy’s physical needs (eg. dressing, feeding, bathing), occasional babysitting, cooking for the baby, organising age-appropriate activities and playdates
● Light housekeeping duties: child’s laundry + ironing, keeping child’s area clean and tidy
● PA duties: running small errands, bookings, reservations
Responsible, professional and educated candidate. Min 5 years experience in similar role. Advanced English knowledge required. Non-smoker a must.
To apply for this job please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll contact suitable candidates only.
- Miss Governess Team
(Employment Agency Registration No. 15937)