FREE ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSE
Languages are an attractive skill to have on the resume, and it can help you stand out from other applicants when applying for a governess, nanny, au-pair or tutor job. Many studies suggest that bilingual children tend to have a higher concentration and are better at working through distractions while doing their school work. Learning a second language comes naturally to children as they are learning with an unconscious state of mind. It is no surprise that many families prefer to employ the candidate who is able to speak at least one foreign language.
We encourage all our candidates to improve their linguistic competence. If you’re the resident of Subcarpathian Voivodeship (Poland) you may participate in a completely free English and German language courses, carried out by the NEW ENGLISH SCHOOL (language school from Rzeszów, Poland). Free language courses are offered as part of a co-financed project, sponsored by the European Union Social Fund and the state budget.
FREE LANGUAGE COURSE PROJECTS:
"Raise your language skills with us"
project implemented by the NEW ENGLISH SCHOOL - language school from Rzeszów, covers the area: city of Tarnobrzeg and following counties of Subcarpathian Voivodeship:
"English, this is it!"
a project implemented by the NEW ENGLISH SCHOOL - language school from Rzeszów, covers the area: city of Rzeszów and following counties of Subcarpathian Voivodeship:
- ropczycko - sędziszowski
ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSE:
(provided by NEW ENGLISH SCHOOL)
- level A1 + A2 = 180 h (60 sessions x 3h)
- A2 level = 120 h (40 sessions x 3h)
- B2 level = 120 h (40 sessions x 3h)
- Free handbooks and teaching materials.
- Small groups (12 pax).
- Free international exam and certificate for all participants (English Language):
- A2 level - TOEIC Bridge exam
- B2 Level - TOEIC Listening & Reading
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- over 25 years of age
- residents of Poland - Subcarpathian Voivodeship (city of Rzeszów, Tarnobrzeg, counties: dębicki, mielecki, tarnobrzeski, rzeszowski, ropczycko-sędziszowski, brzozowski, strzyżowski)
- candidates without university degree
- currently unemployed
Detailed information about the NEW ENGLISH SCHOOL’s project (free English Language Course) available at http://www.newenglish.pl and in the school’s office:
- New English School
Ul. Dąbrowskiego 14
Tel .: 17 71 50 251
Tel. Mobile: 531 733 096