CHILDCARE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Great opportunity to work in a fast-growing, warm and welcoming environment! Miss Governess International Childcare Recruitment Agency recruits both experienced consultants and hardworking, enthusiastic individuals wishing to develop their careers in recruitment.
We are highly reputable, and successful due to the excellent quality of care we offer our clients, consultants and candidates alike. Due to company’s growth we are looking for a self-motivated, flexible, efficient and proactive Childcare Recruitment Consultants worldwide.
We want our consultants to treat their work as their own business. We can help you mould your work commitments to fit your lifestyle. These newly created career opportunity is ideal for self-motivated individuals who are looking for flexibility with their working hours. If you’re a parent, you can work around the school day and school holidays, and still enjoy your valuable family time. Self motivation and the desire to succeed is essential!
All of our Recruitment Consultants have the support of our Head of Recruitment who will train you, and work closely with you to enable you to optimise earning potential and gain market share in your area.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and identify opportunities for further business
- Advertise vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
- Represent the Agency in the business meetings, local events that serve to promote the company and gain new clients
- Develop business with new clients
- Identify and approach suitable candidates
- Manage short-list of candidates and arrange interviews
- Candidates reference check
- Source candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs
- Brief candidates (the role, salary and benefits)
- Prepare candidates profiles
- Finalize contract details & liaise between clients and candidates before a placement
- Follow up with the clients and the candidates after a placement
- Experience within a recruitment/marketing/ education/childcare would be desirable but not essential.
- Having holistic view of the responsibilities of looking after clients, candidates & company requirements
- Strong personal values: committed to professional and ethical behavior
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Enthusiastic, able to use your own initiative
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Be highly sociable with an ability to develop relationships with clients and candidates, and able to prioritise your daily work load
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, easy going and hardworking
- A desire to grow as the company develops
JOB TYPE: Part-time
JOB LOCATION: Worldwide
- Base + Commission from referral leading to permanent employment placements
- Quarterly bonus
If you are looking to build a career in recruitment, with uncapped earning potential, this is the position for you! To apply for this position, and due to the nature of this role, an up to date DBS check (Police Check) is required.
Please send us your CV along with Cover Letter and salary expectations directly to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to hearing from You!
- Miss Governess Team